Monday, May 16, 2016

My Journey As A Creative Designer - Woodworking and Beyond #1734: Monday Madness

I am going to try to keep this post on the short side. As usual, I am doing many different things and I am running in several different directions. The weekend was busy and full and I have lots of new things that I am working on that I will be sharing in the near future. At last count, I am working with (I think!) FIVE other designers in one capacity or another on some really cool projects.  These collaborations are in addition to my own work in my own many directions, so you can imagine how my head just wants to explode! While some days it may not seem like I am doing much, you can rest assured that it appears that way only because I am not yet at liberty to speak (or write, if you will) about the many fun adventures that I am participating in. But when the time is right, I will show each respective project and I am sure that you will be delighted and inspired by them all!  You just have to be patient! 



Keith has been busy as well. This weekend he finished up a drawing and made some sawdust and is in the process of putting together another great project. Here is a little teaser he prepared for you all:



He should be finishing it up in a day or two and I think it is something that is very cool. I will definitely keep you posted on when the pattern will be available. 



My little grand-kitty Pancakes is still recovering from his oral surgery last week. He had his ups and downs this weekend, and had a rather rough day on Saturday. He slept by my side most of the day while I spent it scroll sawing out wood orders and also painting:



I don’t listen to those who say cats are not affectionate. He was glued to me this entire weekend (even more so than usual) and hasn’t left my side. He does seem to be getting a bit better though, and yesterday even tried to help me paint:



Silly Pancakes!  Look at his green footie!  I suppose that is the only way a kitty can paint when he doesn’t have thumbs … 



One last thing that I wanted to mention was that in only two weeks, my seahorse watercolor pattern will be available over at Interactive Artist Magazine.  Just LOOK at all the beautiful projects they have available for June and July! 



This is one of my favorite online sources for painting and each issue is filled with wonderful articles, videos and project patterns. You can also get TWO FREE MONTHS added on to your subscription by using the promotion code FREE when you join. I hope you stop over to their site (follow the link) and see all they have to offer. I don’t think you will regret it! 



Well, that is all the news that I can share for today. Really, there is more, but I have a lot to accomplish yet. The mail has to go out and I have just about finished going through my emails. I like to start clean on Monday and start the week out fresh.  



I promise that I will be unveiling lots of fun surprises in the near future. Right now, there are so many great things I have in the works and I think ti will be fun to show them all as they come into fruition. You will all see that I haven’t been as lazy as you thought I was. :)   



Happy Monday to you all! I wish you a week of fun and inspiration! 






via Tumblr http://davidpires578.tumblr.com/post/144450659624

No comments:

Post a Comment