Wednesday, March 14, 2018

My Journey As A Creative Designer - Woodworking and Beyond #1856: Back to Blogging

Hello to my Lumberjocks followers. After taking several months break, I have decided to go back to blogging again. Since I was going in many directions when I last posted, I decided to take some time off and get things sorted out. After over 1800 posts, I thought it was a much-needed rest.

I have decided to continue blogging but on a central site that would do better to encompass the many types of things that I create. I felt that while Keith is continuing to do scroll saw patterns and I am continuing to make wood surfaces for painters, a lot of my posts were in relation to not only those subjects, but also painting and even needlework. Posting on the Wordpress site will allow me to reach those who are interested in what I do on a larger scale.

I hope you decide to subscribe to my Wordpress blog. I have made some great friendships here on Lumberjocks and have missed talking to you each morning. But as I always say – life is like a kaleidoscope – forever evolving and changing. In order to be successful in our lives, we need to be able to adapt and change, too.

The new address for my blog is here: https://sheilalandrydesigns.wordpress.com/2018/03/14/604/

I hope to see you there.

Have a great day!



via Tumblr https://davidpires578.tumblr.com/post/171866375774

No comments:

Post a Comment