Friday, October 7, 2016

My Journey As A Creative Designer - Woodworking and Beyond #1786: Mystery SOLVED!

I am happy to report today that the “Mystery of the Missing Little Pusheen” has been SOLVED!  (I know that you all have probably lost sleep over it!  ;) )  It seems that when Keith awoke and got out of bed, there was the little toy snuggled into the covers with him!  Apparently, Richard my kitty had brought me the Little Pusheen earlier and then left the ADDITIONAL Kitty at the doorway after Keith came to bed and the door was closed. So he really had brought me TWO toys that night! I am truly loved! 

<div>



I am happy that I stayed with the “innocent until proven guilty” mindset while doing the investigation. Otherwise, I would have felt bad had I admonished him prematurely only to later find that the only crime he was guilty of was loving me! I suppose we can learn a lesson in just about anything, can’t we. 



The rest of the day was somewhat uneventful, with me spending the afternoon working on my new scroll saw pattern. Here is a little hint of what is yet to come:





<div>



I am rather excited about this designs now that I have a clear direction that I am heading with it. It will be a fun and new style of project for me to do and I hope my customers like it as well. I plan on working on it and finishing up the drawing today so I have a good photo of it for you next time. You will have to come back and see. ;) 



In other work, I spent the evening working on my “Day 9” ornaments of Lynne Andrews’ “12 Days of Christmas” series from her Christmas Blessings books. (Links are all live if  you want to check them out.)  I need to speed along with these in order to keep  on my personal timeline for them. 



The other day I base coated the six ornaments and transferred the main design:

<div>



The “Ladies Dancing” are all based and the fun stuff is next:

<div>



I only finished one of the skirts before I pooped out though - 

<div>



But I am still doing OK and hope to keep moving with them. I just have to remain focused. :) 



I awoke this morning to what is becoming my usual greeting – Little Pusheen at my doorstep. I was happy to see her there and it is a wonderful feeling to be loved so much by my cat, Richard. It is a great way to start the day and a wonderful testament of his fondness for me. It is all good. 



I wish you all a wonderful weekend. I will be working on my project(s) all weekend long. I have several that I am doing at once as well as orders to cut. It will be a very busy time for me. 



I hope you have a great one, too and that those of my followers who are in the path of Matthew are safe. 



Happy Friday to you all! 



via Tumblr http://davidpires578.tumblr.com/post/151469580949

No comments:

Post a Comment