Friday, November 6, 2015

My Journey As A Scroll Saw Pattern Designer #1649: Busy Work

Yesterday was another busy day. I had so many parcels to package up and ship out that it took me most of the day to get everything done. I was fortunate to get to the post office by 4pm, as they closed at 5 and it took them nearly an hour just to process all the parcels. It was a good day. 



I am really pleased at the response to my little pumpkin surface. (SLDPK127 on my site)



Talk about an unexpected response! I have another fairly large batch to cut again over the weekend as well. It is all good and exciting for me! 



As you can imagine, that hasn’t left me a lot of time for new designs. But believe me – I am not complaining. I really enjoyed cutting them. As I cut each piece, I imagine the ‘heirloom’ that it will turn into. That is kind of fun. :) 



I have a couple of things that I am going to work on over the weekend. Some are personal and some are work related. I will certainly blog about them when I am ready.



Until then, I wish you all a wonderful weekend. Enjoy these beautiful autumn days to the fullest, as they will be gone with the blink of an eye. 



Happy Friday to you all! 



via Tumblr http://davidpires578.tumblr.com/post/132660097589

No comments:

Post a Comment